The Sales Pitch of tyrants begins with the dripping of sweet honey to its victims. It draws you in with fanciful dreams and a siren’s call of desires to the whims and lusts of secular humanistic thoughts.
Once you have been caught, suckered, in the trap, you are loathe to admit to your own wrongdoing. You continue to crave that sweet honey. Even though you may see those dreams and desires to be the lies they are, you refuse to leave. Indeed, the Sales Pitch becomes no different than the shooting of heroin into your own veins. Yet you refuse to look into the mirror and admit to what you have done, who you have become. You ignore and deny the goals promoted by the tyrants – control of you, denial of your freedom, enslavement of your life.
Why? Because you believe yourself to be “comfortable” in your thinking and what you can still do. You try to justify what has happened to you under the guise that you are somehow “happy”. You ignore that – if you are fortunate not to be one of the 92 million Americans out of work – fully a third of your salary goes to different levels of government. You claim that you can do what you want, even though you have no way to manage your daily life without one of the alphabet soup departments of one or another level of government interfering and limiting or outrightly denying you the ability to have freedom.
Indeed, since the first of the Communists to infect our Body Politic named Woodrow Wilson, America has suffered with the infection of Communism within our civilization, our society, our culture, our economy, and our history.
Today we are celebrating the Fourth of July. But do we truly remember what took place in the heated, fetid rooms of Independence Hall in Philadelphia back in 1776?
Do we hold within our hearts and mind the actions taken by our ancestors and founding fathers during our War for Independence?
Do we understand, respect, and value their actions when they stood against such tyranny and gained liberty?
Sadly, it is obvious the tyranny experienced in 1776 that was inflicted upon the Colonists is now being inflicted upon us, the American People. The government of the United States of America has become an amorphous, inhuman morass of bureaucrats. They are talentless, vindictive automatons, programmed through the indoctrination of the public education system to abide by whatever their masters have told them to do. They enforce incomprehensible laws, rules, and regulations made up of literally millions of words spun together for the exclusive purpose of controlling, limiting, and denying freedom to “We The People”.
Those individuals who do seek their freedom as defined in the foundational documents of this Land – the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights – are hounded by the apparatchik lawyers and the judges on all levels of the judiciary. “We The People” have become political prisoners within our own Country. “We The People” who have stood up to the tyrants of the world are denied the very freedoms defined in the foundational documents by the lawyers and judges who are actively seeking to impose their will, their desire, and most importantly, the will of the tyrants upon us all.
That will is found in the disease known as Communism. It is Marx’ ideology to control and limit the everyday man. It is the ideology that led to the slaughter of
20 M in Soviet Russia,
65 M in China,
1 M in Vietnam,
2.5 M in North Korea,
2 M in Cambodia,
1 M in Eastern Europe,
150,000 in Latin America,
1.7 M in Africa,
1.5 M in Afghanistan.
That is nearly 100 Million human beings who have died because of a single ideology. (Islam is not far behind, but that is for another discussion.)
When you consider Marx’ 10 Pillars of Communism, it is frighteningly clear and distinctive how the apparatchik lawyers and the judges abide far more closely to these vile, hate-filled rules of a tyrant rather than the documents that are the foundation of the United States of America. Consider these realities and see just how successful the Communists have been in changing the American Society to today. Marx made these points clear throughout his Communist Manifesto and other writings.
The 10 Pillars of Communism
- Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
- A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
- Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
- Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
- Centralization of credit in the banks of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
- Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state.
- Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
- Equal obligation of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
- Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.
- Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc.
Look carefully at what is written before.
CommunistCreep – the slow, laborious effort to change a country into a Communist state, is exactly what we have been and are going through. Since 1918, the will of the majority of our so-called leaders has been to steer US – “We The People” – the United States of America – away from the foundational documents of our Country. That can be found in the numerous Progressive/Leftist-thinking people in our government today. It can be found in the so-called “teachers” who are truly indoctrinators in our public schools. This effort can be found like ripe fruit in most university and community colleges. That is especially true if any of those schools hope to receive the few crumbs made available through the Department of Education or various block grants for “research and education” as provided through the alphabet soups I spoke about earlier.
We have had our leaders who have tried to pull us back from the brink on numerous occasions. Some have been within smaller groups of our citizenry. Others have been on a secularly national scale. Still others have been within the leadership of mostly Christian religions. We can point to Ronald Reagan, Dwight D. Eisenhower, and our current President Donald J. Trump as being anti-Communist.
Frustratingly, “We The People” do not have even a say, much less control in critical areas of both the civilization and society. Consider this reality: the everyday person has little to no say in the areas of governmental policy and the judiciary. Instead, we are told that we cannot hold ideas because we have not completed degrees in those fields. Indeed, logical thought based on reason and objective research is shoved to the side by those in the fields. It is ignored even when it is valid.
We now find our society devolving into race wars that just 15 years ago were finally being put behind the people.
We now see our culture celebrating immorality. The licentious behavior that was once found in Sodom and Gomorrah is now being accepted, even willfully foisted, upon people.
Hatred between and among people has made a disgusting return.
Many people now see life as cheap once again. Abortion is seen as acceptable. The health and value of family is tossed aside. The value of each person, born or unborn, is now a trifle.
So I ask you tonight:
- When will you awaken and see reality?
- When will you recognize the needs of this Country?
- When will you finally resolve within yourself and take action to excise the tumors found on all three levels of government from the halls of our representatives that seek to control, limit and outrightly deny “We The People” our freedom that was fought for 241 years ago?
- When will you step forward to restore the foundational documents of this Land – the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights?
- When will you actively pursue the eradication of the Rule of the Apparatchik, the unelected drones who want that power and control over you?
When will you look in the mirror and see?